What You Can Expect from the 10 Places of the best food in Las Vegas You will Revisit Again?
Las Vegas is a not cheap city for sure.
Everything in Vegas is marked up by the price. When you came here for the first time, I ensure you not too surprised when you see the bottled water has quadrupled in price from your country or even more.
However, there is somewhere you will find the rational price of the restaurant that offers you the best food in Las Vegas out there. Let’s start from the first stop of fantastic eatery that you can deal with it.
- Mamas Breakfast & Lunch
This restaurant really knows what you need after a wild party last night. You need to cure yourself of the hangover from the over late or even sleepless of overwhelming “job” you did the night before.
Here you can find the full delicious breakfast with a smile that will always with you all morning. Eggs are cooked for an omelet.
Cheese sprinkles temp one might not be enough for you even though the size is so large.
This has not talked about the sandwich containing a cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
One bite you will feel addicted cannot wait to order the second one again.
Mr. Mamas really knows what you need are.
The best restaurant in Las Vegas on a budget wants to make sure that you will always remember the smile that greeted you when entering the door and will find again the same smile when leaving the door.
Let’s find out what they have here:
- French toast
- Chili and soup
- Mamas’s food favorite: biscuit, sausage gravy, burrito, steak and eggs, corned beef hash and eggs, cinnamon rolls
- Wrap: veggie wrap, Marty wrap, Greek wrap, Jenna wrap
- Drinks: coffee, hot tea, fresh brewed iced tea, fountain drinks, milk, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, juice, bottle water
How to find Mr. Mamas Breakfast & Lunch?
Location: 5693 S Jones Boulevard Suite 106, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118
Open Hours : Monday to Friday from 6 am to 3 pm
Saturday to Sunday from 7 am to 2 pm
Phone number : 702-220-9224
Contact email : [email protected]
- Evel Pie
This one restaurant pizza really carries the legendary stuntman Evil Knievel with his motorcycle riding scene.
When entering the room, you can suddenly feel how Evil Knievel’s life with some attributes is installed in almost every corner of the room.
Some items that remind you to the role model are include Evil memorabilia with his slogan ‘life hard, ride fast, eat pizza’ Schwinn stingrays’ bike, pinball machine, dog town skateboard, and bronze sculpture and much more.
Along with all of that, the music that accompanies your lunch is a type of music in the 70s like Black Sabbath, The Ramone, Boston, Blondie, A tribe Call Guest and Beastie Boys.
With all its features, Evil Pie serves all types of pizza that are economically friendly. I think this is a place of the best foods in Las Vegas you should visit before the holiday ends.
What to order in Evel Pie?
- Calzones/pizza: large size of a single calzone with a side of tomato sauce with mozzarella, pecorino, ricotta cheese, plus virgin olive oil: pepperoni, Italian sausage, bacon, ham, pineapple
- Salads: – house salad (mixed green, pepperoncini, baby heirloom tomatoes, red onions, mozzarella, croutons, and classic Italian dressing) – jump ‘n Caesar (hearts of romaine, croutons, grated parmesan, and Caesar dressing)
- Evil’ pie: cheesy rider, pepperoni, the Barry white pie
- Other dishes: garlic deez knots, grandma’s balls, wings
How to find Evel Pie?
Location: 508 Freemont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Open Hours: Monday to Sunday from 11 am to 04 am
Phone number: 702-850-6460
Contact email: [email protected]
- Monta Ramen
Extraordinary Ramen of the best food in Las Vegas is one of the favorites of the noodle lovers. The menu is simple and original by a reliable cooker who always serve dishes in a simple manner.
The advantages of ramen here are the thin ramen with the fresh broth from the pork bone that has seeped into the bone marrow.
Monta Ramen has a special mission of ‘Washoku for Everyone’.
It means that everyone has the right to feel the good tradition in the form of natural wealth and Japanese culture through a traditional Japanese style food that has captured the world’s attention.
Washoku itself means Japanese cuisine but not limited to just simple that. Washoku also means broadly as an ingredient, the preparation, the process, food serve and eating style in Japanese culture.
Japanese traditional cuisine including sushi, ramen, udon has its own characteristic. Every chef practices hard every day presenting their own unique from each type of the dishes.
Monte Rames also shows how an ‘Ometenashi’ is displayed in a way that is full of courtesy and genuine Japanese hospitality.
All food ingredients come from high-quality natural sources. All ingredients such as rice, fresh vegetables, fish, and spices have symbolic meanings as a welcome to the gods for New Year celebration.
Monte Ramen restaurant is here to spread the Japanese culture as best as possible. This is the true ‘Washoku for everyone’.
What to order in Monta Ramen?
- Monta menu
- Shoyu original
- Home fried rice
- Miso original
- Mini mentaiko rice bowl
How to find Menta Ramen?
Location: 5030 Spring Mountain Road Suite 6, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89146
Open Hours: Monday to Sunday from 11.30 am to 11.00pm
Phone number: 702 367 4600
- Oh La La French Bistro
Oh La La French Bistro is the place that presents what exactly you want. Whether you are planning to have rendezvous romantic dinner or hanging out with some friends, this is the best place to eat in Las Vegas on a budget.
Oh La la French Bistro was founded by Frenchman Richard Trezaghi who has struggled in the world of cuisine since 2002.
The interior design featuring the classic style combined with the modern French style makes it convenient to have a meal or just have a cup of coffee and snacks.
Whether you are a person who likes to take a challenge of tasting a new dish or you are a real French cuisine lover, the food serves here will make you realize the taste of being a real Frenchman is.
Yes, for the choice of available wine list here, all from the high-quality wine from California and French.
The list of menus we provide here is the best menu both for an appetizer, full complete dinner, and delicious dessert. Oh La La always chooses the French, local and organic sources whenever its possible.
Simple, classic and traditional is our motto.
The food we provide here will never ever disappoint you in any way. We believe that you come in for some reasons to spoil yourself and what we are here for.
What to order in Oh La La French Bistro?
- Main menu: steak, beef fillet, salmon, roasted hen, beef, prawn, pasta, rack of lamb, moules marinieres, moules poulette, burger, omelet, eggs, oeuf cocotte, French toast, potato pancake,
- Salads: L’endive, La’Lyonaise, La Beterrave, warm potato salad
- Appetizers: French onion soup, escargots, beef tartare, baked brie, warm crusted pistachio goat cheese
- Sandwiches: Le Paris, Le Pan Bagnat, Oh La La brie burger, Croissant Au Jambon
- Desserts: Chocolat liegeois, crème Brulee, chocolate mousse, tiramisu, crème caramel
How to find Oh La La French Bistro?
Location: 2120 N Rampart Bd # 150, Las Vegas, Nevada 89129
Open Hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 11 am to 10 pm
Sunday from 10 am to 9 pm. Closed on Monday
Phone number: 702 222 3522
- Joel Robuchon
Joel Robuchon is the AAA Five Diamond and three Michelin stars restaurant in Las Vegas. There we will find an intimate atmosphere that is only created with luxury and French-style hospitality.
The majestic exterior design is similar to an art deco townhouse with a cool and high beautiful rooftop in the eye. A large and magnificent with marble floors and lush greenery will make your tired eyes refreshed instantly.
A place that you will never forget for life while in Las Vegas. This luxury French restaurant really knows how to spoil visitors so they always dream of coming back here.
Talking about the dishes, Joe Robuchon stays focused on the original and simple of the taste but still luxurious and elegant in appearance. The goods obtained must come from the best products. The best equipment and tools as well as the processing method that focuses on the main quality and high performance.
Whether you enjoy the main dishes at the cozy and elegant Parisian Terrace or just relax in beautiful Aperitif Longue, everything here will make you feel like in a paradise. All kind of cuisines here are the best food in Las Vegas with no doubt at all.
What to order in Joe Robuchon?
- Tasting menu:
- Salmon with avocado
- Beetroot and apple
- Boiled eggs and spinach
- Frog leg kadaif with red miso
- Truffled langoustine ravioli with green cabbage
- Deep fried and pureed artichoke with cappuccino
- John Dory fish fillet with tempura
- Popcorn Chantilly with soft salted caramel
- Coconut mousse with lemon cream and pineapple lime compote
- Mango and passion fruit with crunchy meringue
- Smooth hazelnut milk chocolate with coffee Chantilly and praline ice cream
- Coffee or tea served with seductive sweets
- – Wine pairing available upon request
- – Oscetra caviar served in a crustacean gelle dotted with cauliflowers puree
How to find Joel Robuchon?
Location: MGM Grand casino floor, 3799 S Las Vegas Boulevard, Nevada 89109
Open Hours: Monday to Sunday from 5.30 pm to 10.00 pm
Phone number: 702 891 7433
- Bazzar meat by Jose Andres Restaurant
This is a meat place that is processed into the most delicious steak in Las Vegas. According to one of the best chefs in Bazaar meat by Jose Andres Restaurant, this is the meat house designed for a dedication of the gift to the earth.
The best meat ingredient selected based on high quality. Even before the opening of this restaurant, the chefs have tried more than 500 types of meat before making the right choice.
The specialty possessed by Bazzar meat by Jose Andres restaurant are:
- James Beard award-winning
- Michelin star chef Jose Andres
- Bar Centro has a classic cocktail with creativity
- Wine spectator best award of the excellent recipient
- For a special occasion, there is two private dining room
- ‘Best restaurant in Nevada’ by Business Insider
- ‘Best of Las Vegas 2018-fine dining’ by Las Vegas review journal
- ‘Best meat house in America’ by Andrew Scoot Zimmern, a famous culinary expert in America
What to order in Bazzar meat by Jose Andres restaurant?
- Suckling pig
- Ribeye tasting mature cow
- Ishiyaki grilling stone, mustard frilled salads, fresh wasabi, wagyu tenderloin, wagyu eye of the rib, Kobe eye of the rib
- Beef rib steak
- Grilled Maine lobster
- Whole turbot
- Grilled pulpo a la Gallega
- Fresh sea urchin
- Chateaubriand, tenderloin, Holstein
- Catalan-style pork sausage, grilled pan the crystal, fresh tomato, honey aioli
- Bone-in strip loin, flat iron steak, skirt steak American wagyu
- Egg omelets, wagyu beef check, braised lamb neck, fried oyster, oyster catsup, fried potatoes
- Grilled asparagus, piquillo peppers, roasted leeks, button mushroom, garlic
- Catalan spinach, apricot, grapes, lemon air, lemon puree
- Cauliflower steak, pine nut, preserved lemon
- Baby carrots, Greek yogurt, smoked peppers, sherry vinegar
- Roasted red peppers
- Green salads, petit greens, sprouts, lemon dressing
- Romaine on ice
- Tomato salad
How to find Bazzar meat by Jose Andres restaurant?
Location: 2535 S Las Vegas Boulevard, Nevada 89109
Open Hours: Monday to Sunday from 05.30 pm to 11.00 pm
Phone numbers: 702 761 7610
Contact email: [email protected]
- Honey Salt
First founded by a genius chef named Elizabeth Blau and her beloved husband chef Kim Canteenwalla. Good collaboration between the two together has produced an invaluable masterpiece namely a place to eat that is remembered for all the time with a variety of award they have won.
Honey Salt is the place to eat where the heart plays a dominant role overall. Bring your family here and you will feel the gentle affection with your loved ones while enjoying every meal with love.
The motto that we are proud of that ‘our farm to table’ restaurant always serve the good quality ingredients where we work hard to ensure the menu is an interesting and appetizing classic. They serve a home cooking prepared by a chef with an emphasis on locally and regionally sourced ingredient in an accessible and comfortable atmosphere.
They are passionate about our desire to bring the fresh product to Honey Salt and relationship with local farmers and fisherman to provide the best food in Las Vegas.
What to order in Honey Salt?
- Toast: brie, honey, apple, walnut, pomegranate seeds
- Squash soup: pistachio, curry oil, espelette
- Turkey meatballs: Alta Cucina tomatoes, caramelized onions, farm cirotta
- Green goodness juice, lemon chicken salad, grain power, seared ahi tuna salad, favorite salad
- Lobster rolls, bacon grilled cheese, buttermilk fried chicken sandwich, backyard burger, steak fries, meatball flatbread, bucatini, roasted Scottish salmon, caramelized sea scallops, farm pork chops, farmhouse meatloaf,
- Crispy brussels sprout, grilled broccolini, grilled asparagus, roasted heirloom carrots, French fries, mac n’ cheese, smashed marble potatoes
- Brisket hash, buttermilk pancake, waffle
- English breakfast; Eggs, bacon, baked beans, potatoes, tomatoes
- Egg white frittata: tomato, roasted mushroom, spinach
- Steak and eggs: filet mignon, fried eggs
- Eggs Benedict: peameal bacon
How to find Honey Salt:
Location: 1031 S Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89145
Open Hours: Monday to Thursday from 11 am to 9 pm
Friday from 11 am to 10 pm
Saturday from 10.30 am to 10 pm
Sunday from 10.30 am to 9 pm
Phone number: 702 455 6100
Contact email: [email protected]
The Italian restaurant that offers the best food in Las Vegas by highlighting Italian culture which is thick with traditional nuances. Cipriani which stands in Wynn Plaza Las Vegas is able to present an impressive classic glamour touch colors in food.
Its flagship food includes typical Cipriani carpaccio, baked tagliolini with ham, and don’t forget the beautiful sweet meringue vanilla cake, as well as the wonderful pizzas and dishes from Japanese traditional, came from Yotto menus. All the classic recipe used here in making food always rely on hereditary recipes from the large families who have been in the culinary world for four generations.
Renowned architect Florentine Michele Bonan has designed an interior design for this restaurant with a nautical touch, luxurious chrome accents, terrazzo floors, sofas and luxurious seating and a beautifully separate VIP room for intimate nuances.
What to order in Cipriani?
- Small carpaccio ala Cipriani
- Slice octopus with avocado with olive oil and lemon
- Baked green tagrielle with mushroom
- Roasted chicken ala Cipriani
- Grilled lamb chops
- Pan roasted Chilean sea
- Cipriani cake
- Yotto menus:
- Misoshiru: miso soup with bean, tofu, seaweed, and mushroom
- Sashimi mix: tuna, jurel, and salmon
- Salmon tartare
- Vegetable tempura
- Softshell carb
- Alaskan black cod
- Californian maki
- Spider Maki
- Unagi Maki
- Cipriani pizza:
- Pizze classiche: Margherita, Funghi, Tonno e cipolle, Valtellina
- Pizze integralli: Margherita, capricciosa, Cipriani pizze
How to find Cipriani?
Location: 3131 S Las Vegas Boulevard, Nevada, 89109
Open Hours: Sunday to Wednesday from 11.30 am to 11 pm
Thursday to Saturday from 11.30 am to midnight
Phone number: 702 770 7390
Contact email: [email protected]
- Peppermill Vegas
One of the best restaurants in Las Vegas 2018 was founded in the year 1972. Food served here are suitable for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Its favorite menus are including fresh fruit salad, French toast ambrosia, and famous Peppermill burger.
From the first time this restaurant built, until this day, I believe that everyone agreed to maintain the uniqueness of it – no change required – because that is where the attraction is.
This is must visit restaurant you will agree with me. Whether you will eat full dinner or just spend the time on a fresh cocktail, Peppermill give you its best choices.
What to order in Peppermill Vegas?
- Traditional breakfast:
- Ham and eggs
- Turkey and eggs
- Steak beef and eggs
- Biscuit and gravy
- Corned beef
- Western fruit plate
- Pancake and waffle:
- French toast ambrosia
- Fruit fantasia waffle
- Old fashion Belgian waffle
- Canadian bacon with sausage
- Toast and English muffin
- Shrimp cocktail
- Chicken quesadilla
- Chicken fingers
- Crab cakes
- Teriyaki Buffalo
- Soup and salads:
- Soup with salad and bread
- Spinach salad
- Berry chicken salad
- Steak mushroom salad
- Fresh fruit
- Chicken sandwich
- Corned beef sandwich
- Peppermill burger
- Turkey burger
- BBQ cheddar burger
- Pineapple express burger
- Savory ribeye steaks
- Porterhouse steaks
- Carrot cake
- Ice cream or sorbet
- Red velvet cake truffle
- Beverage, fruit and cereals:
- Hot tea
- Hot chocolate
- Soft drinks
- Orange juice
How to find Peppermill Vegas?
Location: Somerset Shopping Center, 2985 Las Vegas Boulevard, Nevada, 89019
Open Hours: Monday to Sunday open 24 hours
Phone number: 702 735 4177
- Le Pho
Le Pho is Vietnamese cuisine that stands in Las Vegas where the founder of the restaurant is Vietnamese who loves the culinary world since he was young. His favorite recipe is his own grandma’s recipe which he calls second to none. He believes in order to deliver the best food in Las Vegas, the old genuine recipe from the heart is a must.
He was helped by his father to establish Le Pho as a part of introducing Vietnam in the eyes of the world. All food ingredients as much as possible came from the organic farm from Vietnam.
He creates traditional recipes into a modern dish that amazed many of his fans.
What to order in Le Pho?
- Eggs rolls
- Chicken wings
- Nem Nuong – Grilled Vietnamese Pork
- Grandma’s grilled pork – marinated grilled pork cheek
- Raw oyster
- Banh Mi – Vietnamese sandwich with toasted baguette and sides of shrimp chips
- Vegetables beef broth
- Fresh spring rolls:
- Traditional shrimp, pork
- Vegan: fried tofu, mushroom, grilled onion
- Le Pho rolls: grilled spice pork, basil, lettuce
- Vietnamese poached chicken salad
- Watercress beef salad
- Tofu steak and Shitake salad
How to find Le Pho?
Location: 353 Bonneville #115, Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Open Hours: Monday to Friday from 11 am to 10 pm
Saturday to Sunday from 12 pm to 8 pm
Phone number: 702 382 0209
The list of places above is the list of restaurants that you must visit during your stay in Las Vegas. They all provide the kind of best food in Las Vegas that you never imagine before. Find happiness behind the delight of the dishes served with full flavors.